Stop by. Fall in Love. Make an Offer! This Custom Built home is one-of-a-kind with too many upgrades to count! With great curb appeal you will be excited to come home each day! The large front porch offers great space for relaxing after a long day at work. Upon entering the home you will see gorgeous Bamboo flooring and high ceilings throughout the first level. The formal dining room offers intricate tray ceilings and great natural light! Working from home? There is a private office just inside the front door with built in shelving. As you continue into the home you will be impressed by the amount of living space offered by this open floor plan and more natural lighting. The family room offers built-ins, the ambiance of a gas fireplace and plenty of room for entertaining. The breakfast rooms offers large windows and great additional space. The kitchen boasts stainless steal appliances, an island bar for eating and plenty of granite counter space. Off the kitchen you will find a mudroom that hosts a half bath and a large butler's pantry with automatic lighting as well as the entry to the oversized garage with finished flooring. As you climb the stairs to the upper level you will notice the upgraded wrought iron spindles. At the top of the steps you enter into the large Master Suite with an oversized walk-in closet. There is also an unfinished storage space on the other side of the room. The Master Bath offers a soaking tub, double sinks and large walk in shower with glass doors, river rock floor and tile. No detail was spared in this bathroom! The 3 other spacious bedrooms and large hall bath with dual sinks offers great space for family and guests. The laundry room is on the upper floor! The full basement offers a level walk-out to the backyard, a bathroom rough-in and large windows - bring your vision. This energy efficient house offers dual zone heating and air with a programmable thermostat, and dual gas water heaters. Don't forget the fully fenced backyard featuring a composite deck! There's nothing this home doesn't offer! Schedule a tour today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,910 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
9/16/2022 12:00:00 AM
NO HOA/DEED RESTIRCT
2,910 Sq. Ft. (approx)
CECIL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,420 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven/Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer,Water Heater - High-Efficiency
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Bamboo
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Daylight, Full,Full,Interior Access,Outside Entrance,Poured Concrete,Rear Entrance,Rough Bath Plumb,Space For Rooms,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walkout Level,Windows
- Sliding Glass,French
- 1. Gas/Propane,Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Built-Ins,Butlers Pantry,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Combination Kitchen/Dining,Combination Kitchen/Living,Crown Moldings,Dining Area,Efficiency,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Primary Bath(s),Recessed Lighting,Soaking Tub,Sprinkler System,Stall Shower,Store/Office,Tub Shower,Upgraded Countertops
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter System. Not In Development,Rear Yard.
Storage hanging from garage ceiling
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price